Tuesday, May 26, 2009

tuesday timetable

I get overwhelmed just creating my Tuesday timetables, let alone living them out! I am surprised at how busy life is with teenage-type people.
first is school, as usual, though that should be winding down in the next few weeks
second is checking out our neighbour's yard, to see if they were able to cut the grass. the boys have been hired again to do the weeding, trimming and grass cutting ... good stuff! our own grass will need cut along with more and more weeds from my garden of plenty
third is taking oldest to his high school class (three more to go)
forth is making a hang-out date with a fellow homeschool friend that managed to break both arms. yikes. haven't heard the story yet but am definitely looking forward to it. we decided that was more important than the homeschool get-together at a park not too far away. they are every Wednesday from now 'til it's too cold, so we can hopefully go next week.
fifth is driving said teenage-types to the movies and the adult-types to a rehearsal for Saturday's biker blessing. knew there was another reason we got tattoo'd ;)
tomorrow is soccer for youngest (no team available for oldest)
throw in a lunch meeting followed by an evening meeting on Sunday and tidying somewhere along the way and I'd say, all in all, I am having another great week (and I'm likely forgetting a bunch of things)


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah, now I'm tired, thanks.

Unknown said...

What is happening when you try try to leave me comments?

Barbara said...

Yes, you did forget somethings: laundry, meals, sleep, perhaps the occassional shower....you are one busy lady! I know you said you liked busy weeks, but wow! Energy and endurance being prayed for for you. Love you! b

Barbara said...

and Biker Blessing? Awesome! We really do need to talk :-)