Thursday, April 21, 2011

favourite song

yesterday's prompt asked what my favourite song is.
huh.
is that even really possible?
can a person honestly narrow down the vast field of music to just one song?
I know I never could.

I have song moods.
today, for example, was a dallas green day all the way
not sure how many times, exactly, that I listened to "sometimes", but it was more than three.
knives might be my favourite song on the album
if it isn't, it's pretty darn close, with "hello, I'm in delaware" right behind it.

yesterday was a dallas day, too, but I also ruminated over glen hansard and marketa irglova, as usual. leave is probably the top song on that album, for me.

so, I dunno. I just don't think it can be narrowed down like that and if I can learn to play it on martin ... it just becomes that much more intense and that much harder to choose.





No comments: