1. I say that I will never un-school except that I think it is actually really a good description of what we do
2. I am constantly telling the kids to get to school except I am nowhere to be found the majority of the time, or I am everywhere all at once accomplishing next to nothing
3. I simply have to question everything and I am often driven by guilt and fear (not cool)
4. I wish I had more kids but I'm learning to be contented with two miracles
5. I wish that I did not know how hotdogs are made (and what they are made of)
6. I want to stop talking about a tattoo and just get it already
7. I love to take surveys
8. I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up
I would tag half-pint, bestsister (even though she already did this), anotherblogonthefire, ~ ok, so here the guilt and fear comes in because I might actually tick someone off by asking them to do this, but I can trust the three I have listed so far. geee. Ok, three out of eight ain't bad ... and I'm feeling a song coming on ...
1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight
things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged
and list their names.
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to
read your blog.