Friday, June 13, 2008

this is really bugging me

The whole reason I titled my last post "first fry of the year" was because I got burnt yesterday, at a "goodbye Neal" picnic. Apparently, as I was composing the post, I completely forgot what I had used for the title.

Also, I seem to be destined to smell like nobody's business because I put on the costume I am to wear tonight for the Spirit Walk and it smelled like a bad tunic (or a totally stupid brown shirt)

I am going to attempt to rid said garment of its nasty odours before 6pm tonight. I suppose the worst thing that could happen is the underarm section refuses to dry in time and I look like I SHOULD smell like a rotten tunic.

Papua New Guinea ... here I come.

Oh, and the dentist called and I get to go sit in the chair, practically upside down, WITH a mouth trebuchet, on Monday, at three p.m.

... simply cannot wait.

2 comments:

Akprestons said...

Hi there! Thanks for the comment on my blog! Good to meet you! :)

Talk to you later,

Jessica

Anonymous said...

What? No burnt flesh photos?

teaser....