Monday, October 27, 2008

the simple woman's daybook

FOR TODAY... Monday, October 27

Outside My Window... the pitch blackness that I am coming to love

I am thinking... that my husband is very strong inside

I am thankful for... people who sit and listen

From the kitchen... a chicken and an apple tart that tasted like home

I am wearing... pj's

I am creating... a lapbook about China

I am going... to work on check two for sometime in the future

I am reading... psalm 27, and remembering

I am hoping... to better understand Nonverbal Learning Disorder

I am hearing... plenti rokrok

Around the house... stupid rainflies that drive me mental ... all over the computer screen, in my eyelashes and on my skin. gross.

One of my favorite things... news from a friend

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: helping my grade 7/8 students to write a first draft and soothing my youngest, who just doesn't seem to have been made for a classroom.

Here is picture thought I am sharing

No comments: