Sunday, November 30, 2008

the simple woman's daybook

FOR TODAY... Monday, December 1

Outside My Window... clear blue sky, volcanoes and mountains unmarred by fog or cloud

I am thinking... about report cards and how I have never really written any before

I am thankful for... hope

From the kitchen... coffee for husband

I am wearing... pjs, when I should be dressed for teaching

I am creating... quite a stir

I am going... to trust

I am reading... third culture kids, as soon as I pick it up at the school library

I am hoping... that our tickets can be settled tomorrow

I am hearing... cereal being poured ... and I am wishing it wasn't always stale and outdated

Around the house... children waking up who are incredibly loud right from the get-go

One of my favorite things... the baltic sea, hands down

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week ... booking a room at the "Y" in hong kong ... you should seriously check it out online

Here is picture thought I am sharing ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cool blog