Monday, March 23, 2009


FOR TODAY... Monday, March 23

Outside My Window... sunshine, finally!

I am thinking... that school is back on and we are ready

I am thankful for... my fabulous weekend, especially the chance to get to know janice better on our afternoon away

From the kitchen... just the hum of the fridge

I am wearing... pj bottoms but my hair is done and the top of me is ready to leave the house if necessary. was too lazy to retrieve clean laundry

I am creating... a new self-image

I am going... to stay home today

I am reading... finished a most uncommon degree of popularity by kathleen gilles seidel. starting the story of forgetting by stefan merrill block

I am hoping... for a good number on april 21

I am hearing... pencil on paper and odd musical numbers being hummed

Around the house... yellowish grass, the kind that makes you wonder how it ever survived all the frost and snow and marvel at its tenacity

One of my favorite things... our new, old record player and the corresponding stash of cool vinyl

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week... rehearsals, youth groups, helping with essays, eating of herbs, prep for music


1 comment:

Sarah at SmallWorld said...

I liked your old self image.