Monday, March 30, 2009

simple woman's daybook

FOR TODAY... Monday, March 30

Outside My Window... snow? are you serious?

I am thinking... that tv is excellent

I am thankful for... donuts. yup.

From the kitchen... broccoli soup that worked out

I am wearing... jeans, socks, slippers, button down

I am creating... far less these days, and for me that is very good

I am going... to watch as much retro as I can stand

I am reading... nothing at the moment because I hated the story of forgetting
I am hoping... to be helpful

I am hearing... kit from knight rider

Around the house... melted snow patches and a spot for a bbq

One of my favorite things... hot tea

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week... personal chauffeur

2 comments:

JenIG said...

kit from knight rider???
laughing laughing laughing laughing

Barbara said...

Hasslehof: what a great way to start your day!