Monday, April 13, 2009

the simple woman's daybook

FOR TODAY... Monday, April 13

Outside My Window... mostly grey and windy

I am thinking... that it is like a dream that I got to both go away on a mini-vacation and hung out with my brother until just a few hours ago

I am thankful for... my husband's job that meets all our needs

From the kitchen... whole wheat mac and cheese and salad

I am wearing... things that really require warmer weather, sadly

I am creating... a clean home

I am going... to make the boys suffer through some school today

I am reading... nogat samting

I am hoping... to help timtam eat and drink then find the litterbox

I am hearing... my boys

Around the house... two fuzzy, orange boys for two fuzzy fleshy ones

One of my favorite things... good food that goes down easily

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week... sticking to the plan

2 comments:

An envious wife said...

Two kittens at once?!
They are soooo cute.
Wow... your husband must be really great!

* said...

you are not an envious wife, really, are you ...