Thursday, November 18, 2010

linky love

I like today's prompt:

Link to three posts that you've loved this month written by other people, and tell us why.

1.  borrowing from the library ... and life

not just because the Queen tagged me in the post but because it was so.well.said.  I laughed and cried.  a really good read.

2.  some things never get old

because I know know this most aesthetically pleasing and ginormously gifted woman in for real life and because she will always hold a very dear spot in my heart ... an ageless one.


3.  mystery folders

because I know she will roll her eyes and make some snarky comment when she sees which of her posts I chose to link back to ... and because I read this post when it was first posted (as in "I knew her when ...") and honestly thought to myself ... who is she?  I want to meet her!  and by some inexplicable stroke of pure blessing, I totally did, and she took me in.





1 comment:

Sarah at SmallWorld said...

I actually giggled this morning when I posted that. I really did. I thought, "Kristina is going to crack up and think what a lame-o recycled blogger I am!"