Monday, November 22, 2010

what not to wear

ok, first please let me preface this post by saying that I am an extremely busy chick, seriously needing to schedule in breathing lately for crying out loud so who has the time to think about wardrobe ... until they are forced to really and truly look at what they decided to leave the house wearing.

wow

today's NaBloPoMo prompt:

Tell us about what you're wearing today. Where'd you get your shoes? How long have you had that tie? Is that your grandmother's watch?

here goes:

fushia and light pink striped cashmere socks, jeans that are just a smidge too short so I kind of cuffed them, bright blue long sleeve tshirt underneath a flecked purple sweater.  my hair is still wet, so it looks like a mop.
two small silver hoops (the sleeper kind) in my right ear, absolutely nothing in my left, my nose ring. watch has been missing part of the strap for three years so I don't know what time it is for the most part.  shoes I got in the states, at shoe dept.  they are felted grey, with buttons up the side.  they sound retarded.  they are not, I promise.  my decision to place all of the above mentioned items on my body simultaneously, however, was.

lemme hear you shout: who's attractive?  boo-yah!


let's just say thank God (literally) there is cake to wash this all down with.

No comments: