Monday, November 15, 2010

wow

so i signed up for the NaBloPoMo thing this month but didn't really go to the site before this weekend, so i missed all the cool prompts for posts.
until today.
and it's a doozy ...

Are you spiritual, religious, agnostic, or atheist? Do you think there is one path to God, or many?

i would, first off, like to think that anyone who knows knows me already knows the answer to this question, however, according to the probably fake.lying.trying.to.make.me.feel.special. button on the bottom of my blog, i have readership all over the globe.
those peeps ain't got much on me.

am i spiritual?
i believe i am a spirit dwelling in a body.  kind of like the peanut inside the shell.  my spirit will go and live with my Creator for eternity, after i die.  for now?  stuck with the shell.  could be worse.

am i religious?
hope not.

agnostic?
nope. 

atheist?
that would be tragic.

do you think there is only one path to God?
you better believe it.
Word says if you confess with your mouth that Jesus Christ is Lord and you believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 
don't mess with that.

way to rock the boat NaBloPoMo!



No comments: