Monday, December 20, 2010

if I was a boy

If you had been born the opposite sex, what do you think would be different about your life right now?

well, first off I am pretty sure that girl me would bug the snot out of boy me because I text too much and that makes boy types cranky. I would also have a different job because educational therapists are generally not of the male persuasion, which is kind of too bad.
I would definitely talk a whole lot less in general and eat more and smell kind of "off" at times, I'm guessing (when you share a house with all boys you begin to appreciate being a girl a whole lot).

I doubt I'd be married.
I'd be way too selfish for that.
oh, and I would have a very cool car and a six pack for a stomach for sure cause the chicks dig that.

I'd play guitar, read and travel. I would be a pretty good flirt, of course, because no one judges a man for that. I would also dress really well.

hmmmmm

yep, glad I'm a girl!



No comments: