Saturday, July 9, 2011

swimmingly swell

today I got my first chance to wear my vintage 1950's dress in public. the jacket part is just so stinking cute I couldn't leave it off, even though it felt like a sauna out today. I love singing with my sisters and am going to miss it something terrible.


art in the park was fantastic. great feedback, nice variety of vendor items, super entertainment and the best back to back weather we've had yet.

I've been going non stop since I got in my car early tuesday morning, and tomorrow is full, too. I missed a friend's happy anniversary celebration this afternoon (50 years for neil and jesse!) and was too tired to attend a lamb roast tonight

but

I've got a smile on my face and I don't think it's leaving any time soon.

1 comment:

The dB family said...

Totally LOVE!! You of course wear it beautifully!

Hugs!!
Deborah