Sunday, November 20, 2011

39 steps

well, honestly, that's just about what it felt like!

i converted to dynamic views back in october and it has given me grief ever since.  i seriously hope that by the time everyone 'has' to switch, they have figured some stuff out.  i mean, i have been busy with life and all but it isn't like i didn't try to post.

i just.plain.couldn't.

nope.  took me almost an hour tonight just to find a way to sign in ... which was through a google search asking why my blog was busted, basically.

so, here i am again, ironically during national blog posting month, with exactly three posts to date.

awesome.

in other news, i did something completely out of character for me ... i purchased a pre-lit christmas tree, assembled it and decorated it.
i usually make myself wait until the weekend after my birthday
and i would have normally scoffed at a fake, pre-lit tree
but after experiencing it, i'd have to say i'm almost converted

and it looks pretty snazzy

and if i could figure out how to sync my iphone pictures to this new laptop, i'd even show you


1 comment:

The dB family said...

No wonder I haven't seen you lately. I think I wasted over two hours the other day trying to get the social network icons to show at the bottom of my posts. Who knew it was as simple as the click of a solitary single button. Grrr! Technology can be really annoying at times!

Don't scoff, but I've never had a real tree in my life. Sad. I know.
Enjoy your tree!

Hugs!!
Deborah