Tuesday, October 24, 2006

art lessons onfire


Homeschool meeting, I announced we would be teaching art lessons for the kids at our home/studio.

...All available spaces were filled in less than 5 minutes...



I really did not know what to expect, but when God has placed something on your heart, He doesn't mean it to just weigh heavily.



We all have things " up our sleeve ", but not all of us pull them out.



One of the bullets on the advertisement I wrote asked WHY? as in why should your child take art lessons in the first place, let alone through us? and I found myself writing:

because we worship the Creator when we enjoy His creations.



For by Him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by Him and for Him. He is before all things, and in Him all things hold together.

col.1:29