Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Happy Birthday, anotherblog!

this day, May 29, brings joy to our wee home as Neal is another year older (but will never be as old and wise as me).  We celebrated last night since our oldest has a year-end Scout party and my girlfriend has an Usborne book party I may be able to slip over to now that we are all partied out. (plus jury duty turned out to be half interesting, mostly boring, not even over yet and I felt I needed cake).  My man is great, and I am a very blessed woman to have turned his head almost fifteen years ago.

Here he is trying to put the "birthday boy" hat on his head, but, of course, like my mum, Jonam cannot wait for the picture to be set up properly ... he just aims and shoots.

Likewise with the birthday cake below.  Evan decorated this one very happily for his Pa, though he absolutely hated cake decorating classes with all girls (mostly).  Hopefully he will be offered some choices for next year's enrichment classes.  Note the left side of the cake where there is a serious lack of icing.  We left it on the kitchen island, unattended, while we relaxed on the porch ... and we have a very bratty kitten who, apparently, likes icing a lot.  nice for company, to be sure.  (gross).





No comments: