Friday, April 25, 2008

murder mystery


Last night I had a blast with the cast of the Bridge is Out. This is most likely the last play I will perform in before moving across the world and it has me kind of sad. That's ok. I will cherish the memories. I cannot begin to tell you how supportive this group of people have come to be in our lives. We are a rag-tag bunch of hooligans, some Christians, some not, but we know how to get along and work together ... and we know how to "kill" each other real well, too!

I was Varoom Oblique, a schoolteacher with a temper. Hope that isn't a carry-over ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I Download xlink iphone video converter,when I paid it,I found a iphone video converter named xili.what's the difference between xlinksoft and xilisoft? can you help me?



________________
[url=http://unlockiphone22.com]unlock iphone[/url]