Sunday, October 5, 2008

the simple woman's daybook


FOR TODAY... Monday, October 6

Outside My Window... that big, honking, blue, blow-up pool that I pray never gets a gash ... it is literally only one foot outside my livingroom window

I am thinking... that His grace still amazes me

I am thankful for... encouragement

From the kitchen... a feast for an early Canadian Thanksgiving

I am wearing... a grungy pink and white t-shirt that cost a buck and white cut-off jogging pant capri things that cost me about 56 cents

I am creating... a bibliography ( I am totally seeing an analogy to life there )

I am going... to brush my teeth, much to the delight of all around me, I am sure

I am reading... a short novel by Ann Tatlock, called a Room of My Own

I am hoping... to endorse a wonderful friend by having her edit my latest study guide

I am hearing... my youngest son humming

Around the house... same ol, same ol. mary anne, jonam, evan and me

One of my favorite things... internet

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: getting re-started in school after a long break, editing and publishing my guide and finding at least one package for us in the mailroom

Here is picture thought I am sharing...

3 comments:

Sarah at SmallWorld said...

Funny, I was thinking, "I need to send my basic essay writing guide to K. to have her check it out."

Or maybe you weren't talking about me? How presumptuous of me!

Anonymous said...

That picture of you is a.m.a.z.i.n.g!!! MISS YOU!!!

Anonymous said...

P.S. Can you shop for me too? and send me stuff? I'm dying for a new grungy pink t-shirt...