Sunday, October 5, 2008

the simple woman's daybook

FOR TODAY... Monday, October 6

Outside My Window... that big, honking, blue, blow-up pool that I pray never gets a hole.

I am thinking... that I do not seem to measure time by days or months, but by experiences and emotions

I am thankful for... Bikman

From the kitchen... chocolate chip banana muffins

I am wearing... a black skirt that I bought in town that everyone around here also bought and a ripped top that is, otherwise, quite nice

I am creating... memories to last a lifetime

I am going... to check and see if any pinapples are ripe

I am reading... the Blue Bottle Club (again) by Penelope J.Stokes

I am hoping... to actually write this novel I naively said I would write

I am hearing... the sounds of Lego being sorted by two boys, a red-eye cawing and a machete cutting through weeds

Around the house... Jonam, Evan, Mary Anne na mi

One of my favorite things... my EasyYo yogourt maker

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: finishing my planning for the next 10 week term and continuing to make it as much like homeschooling as possible


No comments: