Monday, January 12, 2009

FOR TODAY... Monday, January 12

Outside My Window... acres and acres of snow

I am thinking... school wasn't so bad today

I am thankful for... days off with my husband, especially when he chooses to stay with us for the whole school day, helping me find my way around the new stuff and encouraging me to describe myself with an adjective other than "idiot"

From the kitchen... not enough

I am wearing... because it is MUCH later in the day, jeans, great socks (though I miss bare feet), a Vancouver t-shirt that I actually bought in Hong Kong, and a super gray sweater

I am creating... well, I should be editing my latest e-book, but ...

I am going... to start dreaming about furnishings

I am reading... Stormie's book, and thinking that she is really brilliant

I am hoping... nothing goes wrong over the next few days

I am hearing... that unmistakable, ear-splitting, headache-inducing, rather irritating sound of Lego shuffling. it could very well drive me mental for real

Around the house... the tick tock of a solitary clock

One of my favorite things... my own pillow, which I finally secured this weekend

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week ... starting with our new curriculum choices and wading through them well. that, and a couple of hard meetings I have to be present at

Here is picture thought I am sharing ... because I prefer palms presently

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA!! SOoooo sorry about the Lego!! ;)

Anonymous said...

Okay so I don't have a palm tree but I do have a palm plant that I started from a twig I got from Ardy Pollex. \O/ Come and see it some time. :-) Mom