Monday, April 27, 2009

FOR TODAY... Monday, April 27

Outside My Window... glorious sunshine and wind to dry my clothes on the line ... finally!

I am thinking... that I really like cinnamon coffeecake

I am thankful for... Sonlight Alt 7

From the kitchen... only clean things, baby

I am wearing... jeans, tank, button down, slippers (it's the new look)

I am creating... two more articles for May and June, Heart of the Matter

I am going... to supervise, cook, launder, recycle then relax

I am reading... the Power of a Praying Parent

I am hoping... to get a call shortly

I am hearing... boys asking each other comprehension questions about the horrible book the Beduin's Gazelle. must be about a, gasp, girl

Around the house... windows open, imaginations free

One of my favorite things... a full fridge

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week... another busy week of French lessons youth groups and program sessions at LCCVI for Jonam


No comments: