Monday, April 20, 2009

the simple woman's daybook

FOR TODAY... Monday, April 20

Outside My Window... sad to say rain, wind and grey after the best saturday temperature in a long time

I am thinking... that I probably should give up hotdogs someday

I am thankful for... my naturopath

From the kitchen... gonna be a black tea and a date square soon

I am wearing... jeans, socks, tee and hoodie

I am creating... a better work ethic for my boys to follow

I am going... to wash, dry and put away the mound of monday laundry

I am reading... nothing now but likely will choose from the shelf

I am hoping... to be and encourager

I am hearing... boys talking with chewed up carrots in their mouths

Around the house... just the sound of the kettle heating

One of my favorite things... K1's for today notes in my inbox

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week... some cooking, some cleaning and a ton of appointments


1 comment:

K2 said...

You like to read your OWN "For Today"s?? ;) LOL